Sunday, July 14, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review

Eyeliner is the one type of make up I typically wear daily (I don't wear foundation, so this is my go to). I usually go for classic black, but I wanted to find another color that would be neutral enough to wear everyday and would compliment my eyes. I have recently fallen in love Urban Decay because their products are highly pigmented and typically what you see in the tub or pallet, is the color you will get when it's on. So naturally, I checked out what type of eyeliner Urban Decay had to offer. I like liquid eyeliner because it has staying power, gives you a cleaner line, and I personally find it easier to apply. I came across their 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner and have to say it was very hard to choose just one color because they were all so gorgeous! I settled on Smog, which the website describes it as "deep brown w/golden shimmer and iridescent sparkle",  but I think it has more of a green tint when on. Now I don't typically like sparkle in my eyeliner, but it is subtle and actually makes the color stand out even more.


Here are all the colors that are available:

Available at Urbandecay.com

This eyeliner also had an interesting applicator, which was very thin. I was worried about it at first since it was so thin, but it really helped with precision and gives a great line. Here is a picture of it: 

Via Urbandecay.com



Here is the swatch of the 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Smog:









The only drawback I found for this product was that it is hard to remove. I use either Vitamin E oil or gentle eye makeup remover on a Q-Tip to remove it gentle. Other than that, it is a great product and the color is great because it gives a pop of color while being somewhat neutral at the same time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment