Saturday, June 15, 2013

On A Budget? My Fav Places To Find Designer Goods For Less

I love fashion and designer brands, but I'm not always willing to pay the steep prices. I wanted to take a moment to share a couple of my favorite sites to find those bigger names for less.

1. 6pm


You can find all sorts of great deals here on designer goodies AND there is free shipping on all orders! In addition, this site is run by Zappos, which is known for great customer service (and based on my experiences, 6pm shares the same wonderful customer service). I will admit a couple times I ordered items and they sent the wrong color or size, but they apologized and took care of the situation immediately. Here are a few deals on popular brands that I found to give you an idea:



MSRP $350, Priced at $139.99
MSRP $268, Priced at $81.99

MSRP $795, Priced at $239.99
MSRP $139, Priced at $76.99





2. Rue La La


I have read some pretty terrible reviews about this site on Yelp, but if you notice, they are older reviews. Against my better judgement, I signed up and placed an order. I have since placed 3 different orders and have yet to have an issue. They regularly have sales on Lilly Pulitzer, which is one of my favorite brands and have gotten some great deals. Also, they have a pretty neat shipping idea. You pay $9.95, but do not have to pay shipping again for another 30 days. They have a yearly shipping option as well, but i have yet to try it. 







I know what you are thinking...good deals from a department store? Yes!! I have gotten some steals on merchandise that I couldn't find for cheaper anywhere else. And they offer free shipping AND free return shipping. They process the returns very fast as well. Here are a couple examples of deals I have gotten: 



This Michael Kors watch originally retailed for $225 (and from doing a lot of research, it is rare to find MK watches on sale)


This Kate Spade necklace originally retailed for $98


No comments:

Post a Comment