Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fab Finds: Dillard's Outlet

So I took a bit of a break because I just moved to Los Angeles! I'm settled in now and ready to write some new material. Anyways, I am always asked by friends about the great deals I get on the clothing and accessories that I wear, so I have decided to do a new segment entitled "Fab Finds" where I share great deals that I have gotten and where to look for them. First up, my finds at the Dillard's outlet. From what I understand, there are not a lot of Dillard's outlet locations (I visited the one in Boynton Beach, FL), but if you do happen to come across one, I highly suggest checking it out. They also change their sales weekly and can be anything from "take an additional 40% off" to "Buy one dress, get two free" (yes you read that right, I had gone during this sale and purchased 2 dresses and got a total of 6). Here are the steals I found this past week:

1. Leopard print cardigan by Alex Marie:


This cardigan was originally $69.00, marked down to $14.99 at the outlet, with an additional 40% off that. Final price: $8.99


2. Suede strappy shoes by Antonio Melani:




These all real leather/suede shoes were originally $89.99, marked down to $31.49, with an additional 40% off. Final price: $18.89


3. Suede booties by Gianni Bini:



These adorable brown booties are perfect for fall! They originally retailed for $79.99, marked down to $31.49, with an additional 40% off. Final price: $18.89

While the sales and prices are tempting, there are a couple other things to consider when shopping at the Dillard's outlet. Be aware that all sales are final, so make sure you love it prior to purchase - don't just buy it because it is cheap! Also, make sure there are no flaws or holes. Other than that, I highly suggest checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment