Thursday, March 26, 2015

Current Obsession: Colored Jeans

I am lucky enough to wear jeans at work, so I have an extensive collection. I have lately become obsessed with adding colored or patterned denim to my collection (my current collection is pictured to the below):


A few great colors for spring 2015 are:


Pale Pink

From left to right:
Target - $27.99
Rag & Bone - $190
Gap - $69.95

I am in love with the feminine blush pink color seen in stores right now! Pair with a pair of sandals and a chambray shirt and you have a casual yet chic spring look. They also look great paired with patterned tops or neutrals.




Mint

From left to right:
Mod Cloth - $52.99
7 For All Mankind - $178
Tinsel -$49

I have actually wanted a pair of mint green jeans for years! It is such a beautiful color and absolutely perfect for this time of year. Textured or printed tops look fab with this color. Peasant tops in lace or eyelet are my go to choice for these jeans.


Floral prints

From left to right:
7 For All Mankind - $198
Ann Taylor - $98
Express - $128

Florals seems to be everywhere this year – even on denim! Since this is a busy print, you’ll want to keep it simple with a solid colored top.

No comments:

Post a Comment